The Eye is the inner palace of Tempest Keep in Netherstorm and stronghold of the “Sun King”, Kael’thas Sunstrider. In-game and out of it, it is often known simply as “Tempest Keep”. The tokens for tier 5 shoulder and chest pieces drop in the Eye. There is no longer any attunement required to enter this instance.
The mighty Tempest Keep was created by the enigmatic Naaru: sentient beings of pure energy and the sworn enemies of the Burning Legion. In addition to serving as a base of operations for the Naaru, the structure itself possesses the technology to teleport through alternate dimensions, traveling from one location to another in the blink of an eye.
The Eye itself is the inner sanctum of Tempest Keep – the lair of Kael’thas Sunstrider and the heart of the teleporting fortress.
Tempest Keep is a former Naaru fortress in the Netherstorm in Outland. This crystalline fortress is now ruled by Kael’thas Sunstrider, the lord of the blood elves, and dominated by scores of his brethren. The structure is divided into three wings – satellites of the gigantic structure – with the fourth wing, the Exodar, now in the world of Azeroth as the Draenei capital.
The three remaining wings are differentiated by the different color themes:
Botanica: Light blue
Mechanar: Light purple
While there is no longer attunement to The Eye, the questline is still in-game so we’ve documented it here in case players would like to try it.
1. Complete the quest line that begins with The Hand of Gul’dan (alliance/horde), and finishes with The Cipher of Damnation.
2. Once you have completed that section of the quest line you will receive an in-game mail from Khadgar in Shattrath City.
3. Accept the three quests Khadgar gives you, Trial of the Naaru: Mercy, Trial of the Naaru: Strength and Trial of the Naaru: Tenacity.
4. Complete Shattered Halls, Shadow Labyrinth, The Steamvault and The Arcatraz on Heroic mode.
5. Return to Khadgar and accept Trial of the Naaru: Magtheridon.
6. Slay Magtheridon in Magtheridon’s Lair.
7. Return to Khadgar. At this point, you would have received a key, but it no longer exists in the game.
The above is provided by Poecurrency, and if there is a need to purchase Warmane Gold players, visit Warmane-gold.com.